What is car insurance?
Car insurance protects you from any losses, losses and losses due to accident, theft and disaster. It depends entirely on the policy you choose.
We also have written an article on rental car insurance do check it..
Why choose Chola MS Car Insurance
The car you buy is a reason for happiness and pride in your and your family’s personal life. You have many emotions associated with your car and if for some reason your car is damaged and you do not have car insurance or motor insurance, it can prove to be very painful for you.
According to the rules of the Government of India, you have to have car insurance, otherwise you may have to pay heavy fines.
The loss of your car hurts you not only mentally but also financially. To avoid this loss, you must have an adequate car insurance policy. Chola MS provides all the help related to car insurance and motor insurance online.
Benefits of Chola MS Car Insurance
- Compensates for any damage to your vehicle
- Chola MS protects you under a car insurance policy from natural hazards such as floods, cyclones and earthquakes and social crises like riot, picketing, theft, terror and accidental loss.
- Unlimited liability for third party personal injuries
- Under the Chola MS car insurance policy, if any person living in the vehicle dies or has a physical disability and for which you become legally liable to pay, then this car insurance policy provides compensation to you.
- Compensation for damage to third party property
- This section of motor insurance by Chola MS provides damages of up to 7,50,000 if your vehicle accidentally damages property of third parties for which you are legally liable to pay.
- Mandatory personal accident cover for registered vehicle owner
- This part of car insurance informs that if an unfortunate incident like accidental disability / death occurs with the policy holder, then the policy holder / family member gets Rs. Provides financial assistance of 15 lakhs.
How to buy car insurance online?
If you want to get your car insurance online, then go to Chola MS website and choose the option of car insurance. On the next page you will be asked your vehicle information, after filling it, you will be asked for personal information, then you will have enough add-on cover options, choose the option according to your needs and pay the visible premium.
How to Renew online car insurance
Just like we will buy car insurance policy online, in the same way you can renew the old insurance of our car by visiting the website of Chola MS. In this way, renewal of car insurance can be done on the website of MS in a very simple way.
Types of car insurance policy
There are three types of car insurance given below.
Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Comprehensive car insurance policies are the ubiquitous insurance policies for your car. Which covers not only all the covers covered by third party car insurance, but also the loss of your own car from fire, vandalism or falling objects such as trees and hail.
Third Party Liability Car Insurance Policy
If your car is involved in an accident, then this policy protects you from any legal liability. Under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, third party insurance has been made mandatory for vehicles plying on Indian roads. A car without third party insurance is considered illegal.
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Zero depreciation car insurance helps you get maximum compensation of your car. The vehicle is insured at the invoice value so that there is no loss.
Paytm Insurance Broking Private Limited (PIBPL) has acquired the license for insurance-broking business. Paytm Insurance Broking Private Limited (PIBPL), a wholly owned subsidiary of the country’s leading digital payment and financial services company, Paytm, has acquired the license for the insurance-broker business.
Paytm’s operator company One 97 Communications Limited (OCL) has given this information. The company said that PIBPL had approached the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) for life insurance and sa ..
Due to the corona virus epidemic, the central government has given great relief to the common man. In view of the lockdown across the country, the government has granted third party motor insurance and health insurance policy holders to deposit premiums.
That is, if you are not currently able to collect the premium, then you can get it done by May 15.
For high Da do follow backlinks check “Insurance Write For Us” article.
Explain, during lockdown-1 this exemption was allowed from 25 March to 14 April, where the policy holders were asked to pay the premium dues by 21 April. Now the central government has announced to extend the lockdown till May 3, due to which the time of premium payment has also been extended.