Motivation is amazing, yet dubious sometimes. You need the right motivation and a sustainable one. Once in a while it is extremely easy to get persuaded, and you end up enveloped in a tornado of energy. It is often very difficult to push yourself and you end up being caught in a passing phase of lethargy, procrastination and unhappiness. Here are some best thoughts by renowned life coach, psychotherapist and Founder, MD at aekum, Latika Narang on the most proficient methods to get and remain motivated.
1. “All of us wear masks, it’s the ones that hide constant pain that must come off.” -Latika Narang
2. “Being a carpet is a habit, you are designed to walk on them not be walked upon.”- Latika Narang.
3. “How many people know when to stop? Stop eating, stop earning, stop drinking.. The day you understand balance, you have acquired a word called wisdom.” – Latika Narang
4. “Being in constant fear for others does not send out positive vibes, be their strength not weakness”. – Latika Narang
5. “Constantly seeking approval is just sad and bad. The only one who needs to approve you, is YOU”. – Latika Narang
6. “Living with even the smallest fear is unnecessary, all fears come from a negative place stuck in you. Why would you want to keep it?”- Latika Narang
7. “We all have patterns that have a good aspect and another face. First step is to be aware of the pattern, then break it and then keep parts you liked”. – Latika Narang
8. “If guilt is in bed with you constantly, check if it was introduced to you by someone or did you pick it up yourself. Either way kick it out and find a better partner”. – Latika Narang
9. “Life is a strong wind, we can ride on its wings or be swept away”.- Latika Narang
10. “Confidence is a natural state, if it goes missing- get it back. A train needs to be on track, confidence is what keeps us going.”- Latika Narang