Marketing is often considered to be the backbone of any company. It is the phenomenon that educates the general customers in the market about the brand and the services and the products it has to offer. Marketing is the niche skill that aims at winning the interest of a probable buyer so that it can successfully convert the probable buyer into a solid patron of the company. In this digital age, the market has changed a lot. In the coming times, online mode of marketing or digital marketing will become the mainstream marketing across the globe. In digital marketing there are various tools available for the marketers, of course, influencer marketing is one of them.
Marketing – The Phenomenon and Its Various Changes
In a bid to accomplish this task, marketing experts have employed various tactics, techniques, and strategies of attracting customers. The earlier strategies were known as the traditional marketing techniques that employed traditional marketing and media alleys.
However, with the advent of the internet and social media, a considerable change has come to existence in this domain. The business heads of the various niche commercial brands have come to recognize the importance of the various social media alleys, which engages a huge percentage of the global population round the clock. Hence, these social media channels happen to be one of the best platforms which must be targeted by commercial brands to tap the gamut of potential global buyers. Moreover, with the passage of time, these digital marketing experts have come up with various innovative ways of reaching the audiences through these social media platforms.
Instagram is one such social media platform that has attracted a huge number of commercial brands in recent times who have engaged in various influencer programs in partnership with numerous Instagram accounts have thousands of followers. This is one of the latest trends that has attained huge popularity in the current times and seems like a trend that is likely to reign supreme in the times of come.
Benefits of Influencer Marketing
Following the popular trends and marketing strategies that are doing their rounds in the global markets of the contemporary era, it can be seen that participating in influencers programs with Instagram accounts of various caliber is a pattern that is being followed by tops brands in most section of businesses and industries. Whether health brands or apparel brands, businesses seem to bank on such e-marketing programs increasingly with the passing span of time. It can be said without a doubt that this is a trend that obviously comes with a large number of benefits that outshines a majority of traditional marketing gimmicks. Let us take a closer and a detailed look at the advantages of influencer marketing:
- Marketing technique which is not pushy – Marketing strategies from the earlier times have suffered from a common problem of looking and sounding pushy. Even the traditional form of advertising is considered as brainwashing for inducing products of a company. This always has an adverse effect on the mentality of the probable customers who do not come in the complete influence of the brand marketers, which is the core motive. This problem is somewhat sorted with the help of Insta influencers programs. Instagram followers do not follow any person under any sort of obligation. They are simply fascinated by the substance or subject and the viewpoints that are exhibited through the Instagram accounts that they are following. Hence, if they come across the reference of any products or service through these accounts they happen to bestow greater faith in them. Influencers have a huge fan following. So, using their popularity is always a good option to reach a greater number of people in a short span of time.
- Brands looked upon with credibility – Brands endorsed through Instagram accounts influencer programs over 50 K followers often helps to highlight a brand in the better and brighter light of credibility. Followers of an Insta account often do so since they find definite values in the posts of the person. If they get a reference of a certain brand from these accounts they often hold these referred products and services with more credibility than the ones they come across generally in the market.
- Target niche marketing sections – It is true that every product has a certain market segment that they need to target. This is something that can be done with much ease with the influencer program marketing plans. Every Insta account holder happens to float certain specific ideas and notions. For example, if a fashion buff who is flashing fashion posts and guidance on the type of clothes and accessories to wear for people with different body types, a reference to a certain fashion brand will always offer to attract better attention from the exact niche market segment. Hence it can be said that influencer marketing helps brands to attract niche scale buyer segments, which is not always possible through traditional marketing strategies.
- Boosts SEO – Influence marketing is yet again one of the best ways through which the SEO of a brand’s website can be improved. This always improves the visibility of the website in the contexts of the organize searches given across the various search engines and thereby helps to attract more traffic to the website.
- Cost-effective – Although commercial brands seldom happen to understand the fact, influencer marketing programs often happen to be much cheaper as compared to other marketing techniques including all forms of traditional marketing techniques.
On a closing note, it can be said that marketing through Instagram accounts is one of the most fruitful ways of reaching out to a large gamut of prospectus buyers. This is a form of marketing that has surely exhibited results for a large number of commercial brands and is a way of reaching out to global buyers in a smart, effective and cheap manner. The information and the branding done through Insta accounts are permanent information exhibited online that can keep attracting more people over in the long run.