Looking for some excellent Thai cuisine in Dubai? Surprisingly, we are here with the list of top 5 Thai cuisine restaurants in Dubai for you. Thai cuisine is a very popular cuisine in the world. Thai kitchen lays emphasis on healthy and quickly prepared dishes, with a twist of strong aromatic spices.
A classic Thai dish is a blend of sour, sweet, salty, and spicy flavors. Any Thai dish is considered to be incomplete with any of these components missing from it. When dining out at a Thai restaurant, you can expect a wide variety of fish, meat, noodle, and soups. People prefer Thai food as it is loaded with lots of herbs and vegetables.
Top 5 Thai Cuisine Restaurants in Dubai
Do you know that Thai cuisine in Dubai is one of the most famous and loved international cuisine? When in Dubai, relish your taste buds at these top 5 Thai restaurants!
- Lemongrass– Lemongrass has so much to offer to a Thai food lover. The combination of excellent ambiance, authentic Thai food, and reasonable cost is enough to make it to the list of top 5 restaurants in Dubai. Don’t forget to try their chicken Panang, plump prawns, and green curries. Make sure you have a reasonable amount of time with you to enjoy the meals properly.
- Busaba Eathai– This restaurant was established by the owner of Wagamama and Hakkasan. If you are looking forward to having an authentic Thai dinner in Dubai, this can be the right place for you! Enjoy your evening in dramatic lightings, large tables, and the best of Thai food. They are famous for serving the best papaya salad in Dubai.
- Little Bangkok– You will definitely fall in love with the impressive interiors of this restaurant. Perfect lighting, dark woods, and decked up interiors are the highlights of this restaurant. About the food served, the chefs are known to showcase impeccable food presentation skills. Each dish will speak through its aroma, spices, flavors, and colors.
- Benjarong– You must try this Thai cuisine restaurant if you are missing your home back in Thailand. This is one of the ancient Thai restaurant chains, offering you an ambiance as if you are in Bangkok. The authentic Thai dishes will definitely remind you of your childhood days.
- Pai Thai– Pai Thai needs no introduction. If you desire to spend a romantic evening with your partner, head to Pai Thai. Apart from offering the best Thai food, they allow you to dine under the stars and in an ambiance of live music. Don’t forget to try their signature dishes like traditional curries and sticky rice.
Dubai is a host of versatile and diverse cuisines and population. Thai cuisine in Dubai has come a long way, and it is here to stay! So if you are traveling to Dubai for personal or business purposes, make sure you try these popular Thai cuisine restaurants and enjoy your stay in Dubai.